Free shipping over $50 AUD
Free shipping over $500 AUD
$20 flat rate shipping
Free shipping over $500 AUD
$50 flat rate shipping
Shipping & Returns
• Within Australia, we use a variety of different freight companies depending on the size and nature of the item being shipped.
For this reason we are unable to accept PO Boxes as a delivery address.
• When your order has been shipped, you will be notified via email which will include your tracking information.
• All parcels require a signature on delivery unless requested otherwise.
• When an authority to leave is requested by you at checkout, you acknowledge that Blacklist Studio will not be liable in any way for a loss or damage to your parcel.
Delivery Times & FRAMING
• Delivery times within Australia will vary depending on your location.
Generally speaking, your parcel will arrive within 2-3 working days from date of dispatch.
• Please allow 5 days for your artwork to be framed before dispatch. In busy times, this may be a little longer.
• We do not guarantee your parcel will arrive within a set time frame and the above is a guide only.
If you wish to receive your order by a certain date please get in touch with us to discuss this possibility.
• For international shipping we use DHL.
• Generally orders will be received within 5 working days, although certain destinations may take longer.
• International freight for large items, including original artworks and framed prints, require tailored quotes.
Before purchasing your item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Blacklist Studio cannot be held financially responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order.
• Please note, we are unable to accept returns for change of mind for International orders.
If your order is damaged in transit, please contact email@example.com for further help.
• We are required by law to disclose the full value of the shipment contents and cannot alter this value.
• If an order is refused by destination country, by no fault of our own.
Blacklist Studio holds no financial responsibility for any additional shipping expenses or costs incurred as a result.
• The purchaser holds responsibility for the tracking the shipment.
Failure to collect your shipment from a designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to Blacklist Studio.
In which circumstance, it is the financial responsibility of the purchaser to arrange shipping for the item.
• We do not offer returns or exchanges for change of mind.
• If you have ordered a framed art print and wish to upgrade to a different size, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We do not offer returns (or exchanges) on discounted or sale items.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
• We recommend hanging your item out of direct sunlight, and using the gallery grade hanging system supplied with your framed artwork to hang onto the wall.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES
• All items are thoroughly checked before dispatching and packaged with care.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged in transit please contact us at email@example.com.
Include your order number and we will organise a replacement for you.
• Any issues with an order must be reported to us within 48hrs of receiving your parcel, with any returns to be finalised and posted back to us within 5 working days.
• All prints are handled with the utmost care when being placed into the industrial tubes or packaging.
Your print is very delicate and should only be removed from the packaging by a professional framer.
Any creases or imperfections are not the responsibility of Blacklist Studio.
• Where we are at fault we will cover any addition postage costs.
• Any items being returned remain property of the purchaser until received by Blacklist Studio, so please ensure you package your return items appropriately.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright of our artwork and the information on this web site (including but not limited to; text, images, graphics, logos) is owned by Blacklist Studio Pty Ltd. All right reserved. The contents of our web site are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Blacklist. The above information is for customers to retain.