T E R M S A N D C O N D I T I O N S
Welcome to Blacklist. This website is owned and operated by Blacklist Studio Pty Ltd. When you choose to purchase our product you are subject to the following terms and conditions. We advise you to please read these conditions carefully prior to purchase, as once items have been bought, you are agreeing to abide with these.
Personal Details – Any personal information that you provide to us including your name, address, telephone number and email address will not be released, sold or rented to any entities or individuals outside of Blacklist Studio Pty Ltd.
Blacklist Studio Pty Ltd does not collect or record any credit card details you may provide when purchasing products from our website. Your credit card details are processed by PayPal.
All pricing is in Australian Dollars (AUD) and includes 10% GST. Blacklist Studio Pty Ltd reserves the right to change pricing at our discretion and without notice.
We accept all major credit cards and direct deposit. For the Direct Deposit option, you will need to email [email protected] to proceed. Orders dispatch upon payment being received in full.
At Blacklist we like to make your online shopping experience as pleasant and simple as possible, so our shipping methods and policies have been designed to get your order to you both quickly and efficiently.
Shipping within Australia
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours (business days)
- Flat rate of $10 shipping is charged on all orders, members are exempt once they have created their account.
- Orders are shipped via Australia Post or TNT Courier.
- Once items have been shipped, they become the property and responsibility of the purchaser. If a product arrives damaged, or is misplaced, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to liaise with Australia Post or TNT. No refunds or replacements will be given for products missing or damaged in transit. We will however provide you with all the necessary information to make your claim.
- Please enter your shipping address correctly as once it has been received, and your order dispatched we can not alter the address, and you will be charged the standard applicable postage rate to resend.
- If you require Express Post options, please contact us at [email protected] or on (02) 9526 5250
- Orders are dispatched within 48 hours of placement.
- Orders are shipped using Australia Post Air Mail.
- Generally orders will be received within 10 working days, although certain destinations may take longer.
- Items shipped internationally are insured against loss or damage and this cost is included in your shipping quote. Once your order is placed and dispatched, it is viewed by Australia Post as your property. Any missing items or damages are the responsibility of the purchaser.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may incur additional fees and duties levied by customs. As the recipient of the item, you are responsible to pay any of the taxes and duties levied by the country you are shipping to. Your package will not be released from customs until these payments are made. Blacklist is unable to advise how much these duties will cost, please ensure you aware of the cost of these fees before you make your purchase.
R E T U R N S & E X C H A N G E S
(within Australia only
Blacklist would like you to feel confident when purchasing online and we want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchases, so we ensure all items are professionally photographed and all items are listed correctly online with their size and dimensions. So if for any reason an item is not what you expected, it can be exchanged if the below procedures/terms are met.
Please note that an item will only be accepted for exchange under the following conditions:
- The item is unused and in brand new condition with packaging intact and the original packaging attached.
- A copy of a valid receipt is included with the return.
- The item is returned within 14 days of the receipt date.
Please note that all conditions must be strictly adhered to in regards to returns and exchanges and that exchanges will not be accepted under any conditions if you fail to meet these requirements. Any returns sent without an RA# number will be refused and marked return to sender.
How to make a return.
- 1. Check that you meet all the conditions above
- 2. Contact Blacklist – [email protected] or phone (02) 9526 5250 to get a Return Authority Number (RA#).
- 3. Choose the new item/s, which you would like to exchange for and they will be held until we receive your returns.
- 4. Return the item/s to be exchanged or refunded, mark the RA# on the package and include a self addressed prepaid satchel for your new items to be returned in.
Blacklist, Unit 7G, 1-3 Endeavour Rd, Caringbah NSW Australia 2230
Please Note: We do not accept exchanges on International orders. All orders shipped outside of Australia are final.
RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS
We have a NO RETURN ON SALE ITEM policy.
CARE & MAINTENANCE
We recommend not hanging your item in direct sunlight, and using two hooks in each top corner per frame for hanging. We also recommend using acid free tape if you are framing the print yourself to avoid yellowing the print.
FAULTY ITEMS & DAMAGES
Blacklist product is hand produced using the highest quality products. Any slight markings or variations are intentional. All items are thoroughly checked before sending and packaged with care. In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is faulty or damaged please contact us and we will organise a replacement for you.
Please Note: Faulty and damaged items are subject to the same conditions as returns and exchanges. If you receive a package which is visually damaged or opened insist that this is noted with the carrier before signing for your order. You will be required to follow the same steps as with Returns.
Unless otherwise indicated, copyright of our artwork and the information on this web site (including but not limited to; text, images, graphics, logos) is owned by Blacklist Studio Pty Ltd. All right reserved. The contents of our web site are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Except for the purpose of a bona fide use of this site or as otherwise permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, this site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, re-sold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Blacklist.
The above information is for customers to retain